Let William Bay show you the ropes of Search Engine Optimization at 9:50 AM in the Salt Creek Trail track on Saturday, June 6th.
William Bay has trained many small business owners on how to get their websites ranked on search engines without overwhelming them with information.
What you’ll learn in this presentation is:
- How Google determines to display the pages it does.
- How best to set up your WordPress site to maximize the chances of getting ranked.
- Show you how to choose the right keyword, and introduce you to competitive analysis.
- Walk through using the WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin on a Page and Post to set you up for rankings.
- And discuss links and why they’re important. Also why some links are very bad.
You’ll come out of this presentation with a clear understanding of what you need to do to get your pages ranking higher than they have in the past. And you’ll find that you didn’t need that magic wand to do it after all.